Regrettably, all our regular activities are suspended because of the Coronavirus epidemic.
We are keeping these details visible so that you can have a flavour of our activities in more normal times.
Monthly members’ meeting
- 3rd Tuesday of every month ( except December when it is usually the 1st Tuesday)
- Shawfields Day Centre, Shawfields Road, Aldershot GU12 6QX
- 7.30pm – 9pm
- Transport available from some area – details from our Secretary
- Typical meeting ; chat tea/coffee for half an hour. A talk/activity from about 8pm – 8.45pm, then a raffle. The theme of the main event is split fairly evenly through the year between talks directly connected wih Parkinson’s, general interest topics and quiz night/bingo etc. Something for everyone over the year !
- Please join us if you can !
Exercise to Music class
- Thursdays 10:30 – 12:00
- St George’s Church, Badshot Lea
- Contact our Secretary for more details
Seated exercise class
- Tuesdays : 2pm – 3pm
- Ancells Farm Community Centre, Fleet
- Contact Katherine 01252 621350