Monthly members’ meeting
Our first scheduled in-person meeting since 2020 will be on March 15th this year. We do not yet have a full programme planned
The following gives an indication of the style of our in-person meetings
- 3rd Tuesday of every month ( except December when it is usually the 1st Tuesday)
- 7.30pm – 9pm
- Transport available from some area – details from our Secretary
- Typical meeting ; chat tea/coffee for half an hour. A talk/activity from about 8pm – 8.45pm, then a raffle. The theme of the main event is split fairly evenly through the year between talks directly connected wih Parkinson’s, general interest topics and quiz night/bingo etc. Something for everyone over the year !
- Please join us if you can !
Exercise to Music class: Move It or Lose It
- Thursdays 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- St George’s Church, Badshot Lea GU9 9LD
- Contact our Secretary for more details
Chair Pilates exercise class
- Wednesdayss : 2pm – 3pm
- Key Centre,Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51 1HA
- Contact Katherine 01252 621350